The only way to judge the ongoing effectiveness of your strategy is to evaluate your results. Success should always be measured as progress toward the accomplishment of goals. This course teaches students:
- Goal setting as a tool to build a pattern of success
- How to set clear, achievable, measureable, pertinent, self-controlled goals
- How to properly evaluate goals
- How to identify obstacles to achievement
- How to move past obstacles and failure to achieve goals for academic success
Do not complete the worksheets until you are asked to do so during the course. The topics will explain the significance of each worksheet by posing questions to the student, providing examples, or commenting on the purpose behind them.